In My Neighborhood in 18324>Question Details

Preens, Home Buyer in Bushkill, PA

Are the people nice in bushkill?

Asked by Preens, Bushkill, PA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

6
Joseph Salerno’s answer
I am from New York and have been living in Bushkill for the last eight years. I have to say that people are less stressed out here, so in my opinion it makes it easier for them to be friendlier.
very nice....I moved from NJ and what a difference! people here say please and thank you, and also have road courtesy.
I have been living here for 10 years and have yet to encounter an unfriendly soul.
Bushkill, PA is a very nice place to live and raise your family. However, you do have those bad apples from time to time that spread their "implant" ways. Such as NY investors coming into PA, then renting the homes. Most of the investors are foreigners that just want to take advantage of the Pennsylvania people. Stay away from those little communities outside of the big ones...
Yes. I do feel that the people are very nice in Bushkill. I did live ther for 2 1/2 years and found that Bushkill was a great place to live.
If you would like to see some homes in the Bushkill area please feel to email me at gehll4@yahoo.com and I would be happy to loocate homes that fit your wants and needs.

Thank you
Laura Gehl
570-350-1321
gehll4@yahoo.com
I notice that most people are much friendlier in Pa compared to NY, Even people from NY are nicer when there in Pocono. Also Pike county which is most of bushkill have lower tax's.