kodegaa4, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

Are the people friendly in SSV, we never see many people out and about. We would like to move there, but need some input.

Asked by kodegaa4, Mesa, AZ Tue Jul 24, 2012

Answers

2
Sunland Springs Village is an excellent community. Lots of activities which are posted in the
monthly newspaper/The Voice. Residents of the community just drop in at the time scheduled
for the activity they are interested in. Card groups, billiards, tennis, softball park, swimming pools,
shuffleboard, fitness center, etc., etc. Three 9-hole golf courses and putting greens/practice area.
The 2nd Recreation Center is just being completed at the East end of Guadalupe. I live within
2 blocks of this rec center - will be open by Sept. 1. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home listed on
Oro. Please contact me if you would like more details. Joyce Mitchell joyce3winds@cox.net
Morning walkers, bikers, golf-cart to golf course just not in the heat of day.
If you've been there recently, my guess is there's no one outside because of the heat. You would probably see more people walking, riding, etc in the morning, during the coolest hours of the day.

My husbands aunt lived in Sunland Springs Village and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. All the neighbors know each other and watch over each other and their homes. When we sold her home, the neighbors assisted with all the extra stuff and made sure it was donated to the annual sale to raise money for a local church.
Thank you I will pass the word!
Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012