Yuri.kelly, Renter in Round Rock, TX

Are any of these homes up for Lease?

Asked by Yuri.kelly, Round Rock, TX Wed Jul 27, 2011

Answers

9
The Town Centre condos are not for lease just for purchase. There just aren't many for lease here in Round Rock.
Thanks, those are nice. But...I currently pay 1150 for a 4 bedroom house and i want to downgrade so i can save money to buy one- My mother is also looking for a condo style home for lease in Teravista as she stays in a townhome in one of their apartment communities now.
Yuri, I found three condos. HEre are the addresses and I think they are on Trulia too.
1481 E Old Settlers # 402 (this one is probably same school district as Teravista area)
16100 S Great Oaks Dr # 1101
16100 S Great Oaks Dr # 2703
o BUMMER- TERAVISTA WOULD BE AWESOME- PERFECT SIZE AND SAME SCHOOLS! HOW OFTEN DO CONDOS THAT HAVEN'T SOLD STAY ON THE MARKET BEFORE THEY ARE LEASED? OR HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are only a few in Round Rock, there are some in Teravista, some in Great Oaks and some on Old Settlers. I am not seeing any of them for lease though.
Web Reference: http://www.suziesells.com/
wHERE COULD I VIEW THOSE AT?
Yuri, I just checked MLS for you and I see some condos for lease in the Cat Hollow and Chandler Creek area. They range from $1000-1300 per month,
ARE ANY OF THE CONDOS IN RANDALLS TOWN CENTRE UP FOR LEASE? ARE THESE THE ONLY CONDOS/TOWNHOMES IN ROUND ROCK?
Yuri,
You didn't provide the list: