In My Neighborhood in 92308>Question Details

Scott Chang, Home Buyer in 91745

Apple Valley, Victorville, Hesperia, Green Vally, among these cities which is the best one to live

Asked by Scott Chang, 91745 Sun May 30, 2010

Answers

6
Hi Scott

Did you ever find a home that you were looking for?? Just wanted to check in and see if you still need help looking for a home? You can email me privately at Love2listyou@yahoo.com if you need any help at all.
There are people that would tell you that every one is " the best". However, what you consider the best is dependant on your desires and likes and wants.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 14, 2011
Maybe you meant Spring Valley?

I used to Live in Hesperia and I liked it. But, I would suggest doing some demographics, Look @ property taxes and then visit the areas!
Mr. Chang,
They are all good neighborhoods. I believe the best way to answer your question is to determine what you consider to be a good city to live in. Everyone has their own preferences and tastes. An investor, might consider a location that is closer to shopping center or freeway as a great location. Price might be another consideration to an investor. A retire might consider a gated community or its proximity to golf course. A family with kids might consider a good location depending on the boundaries to a particular school district or closeness to private schools. Every home at every city and location is a castle to its homeowner. Let me know if I can help you pinpoint your best city to live in. You can email me or call me direct. Good luck on your search.
Hi Scott,
These are all very different areas. Even within a city there are different areas.

For instance in Apple Valley there are several over 55 communities with small lots.
There are gated communities, there are areas where the average lot size is an acre.
There are also areas with a large amount of apartments.

Victorville has the most houses that has sidewalks and street lights. But also has areas of larger lot sizes.

Hesperia generally has larger lot sizes and spot built homes, but does an area close to the freeway that has tract housing.

To each his own. You tell me what life style most appeals to you, we most likely that it in the Victor Valley. We have lake front homes we have homes minutes from the ski lifts. We have livable homes under $50k, we have lavish estate homes and everything in between.

Karen @ Hamilton Landon GMAC
Mr Chang,
That's a fairly complicated question. I answered it before, please check the link out. The only Green Valley I know of in California is north of San Francisco. Do you perhaps mean Lucerne Valley or Summit Valley?