Dawn, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

Anything for sale in Parkcrest that is 2,600sq ft with a view?

Asked by Dawn, Irvine, CA Sat Jul 31, 2010

Answers

4
You should sign up for an account at my Listingbook website, this way you can search the MLS just like I do, in Parkcrest, Orange, Tustin, Irvine, Santa Ana etc. You can search by zip codes or MLS areas, # of bedrooms, lot size etc. I know you'd like it.

If you can email me directly (I won't respond back on this same thread) we can also discuss shadow inventory, I know a lot on the subject & I think I can answer your questions a little bit more thoroughly about why banks are holding, why some aren't and talk about bulk sales.

If Parkcrest is one of your favorite areas I can also tell you how many homes are bank owned & holding. We can also discuss short sales and why they will get you a better discount on a house vs. any REO.

I do have a listing currently you may like in South Santa Ana,,5b 3car gar, pool, 2842sqft culdesac location.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
There is one home available in Parkcrest on Klamath. The home is 2684 square feet & has a greenbelt/park
view. It would be my pleasure to show this lovely home to you.
Darlene Herman
714 337-2817darlene@darleneherman.com
There really isnt anything with a view. The one on 5 KLAMATH is a nice home but the location has lots of noise as well as well as no view. As you know they are hard to come by since the view properties are only going to be on the other side of Klamath towards sandburg. Give me a call if you would like to see 5 Klamath or any others in the neighborhood. I grew up in Irvine and still a resident so I know the streets better than any other agent. Chad Pape -Meritage Realty, Inc. 949.394.8971
Looks like there is an attached home with a small view: http://ericisrael.listingbook.com/?node=17-0-email_listings,…

Let me know if I can help?