In My Neighborhood in 32826>Question Details

Ralph Arena, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Anyone that's lived in the area for a while can you share your thoughts l really would like to know. Thank you Rafeal

Asked by Ralph Arena, New York, NY Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

4
I am a Central Florida Native, so have lived here for many years. Lake Nona is one of the newer developing areas and is nice, prices are a bit higher there, but a wonderful location for sure. You may want to also look into Winter Garden. Back in the day Winter Garden was considered WAAAY OUT THERE.....but with the 429 right there now, Winter Garden is just 30 minutes from everywhere with little traffic. Get to Orlando, Lake Mary, The Airport, Kissimmee and the theme parks in an easy drive. and all without depending on I-4 which can be a nightmare. And, the historic downtown area has a great farmers' market, events, stores, and the West Orange Biking trail rides through the middle of it. There is also a new Green community with beautiful homes and large homesites....so you can have your Quiet! country and your city life too....truly is one of Central Florida's best kept Secret areas..and since I have lived and worked here right in town for over 30 years, I have lived in several locations around Central Florida and Winter Garden is where you are going to get quiet, yet be close enough to get to everything you need to get to. There is also Hunter's Creek if you want to be in the middle of everything. The Lake Mary area is great too if you are interested in living North of Orlando Central.
If you are moving here I would suggest the 'lake nona' area of Orlando. Good schools. nice quiet safe area.
Hi Ralph,

Been here for over 4 years, moved from Miami.

It is a nice area, many diferent type of people.

I lived in the area for a couple of years its nice. The area has take off!! You have everything from Shops, UCF, to the 408 and 50.

Good Luck
Jon

If your looking to rent check out the website.
http://www.allcountysterling.com