tjsmumm, Both Buyer and Seller in Winter Haven, FL

Anyone have information on The Terranova Subdivison in SE winter Haven?...?

Asked by tjsmumm, Winter Haven, FL Fri May 4, 2012

Looking at a few homes in there ...the pricing on them are all over the place....$179,000 and $127,000 for same Model of home...

Answers

3
Just look on this site for foreclosures and you will see Terranova a lot. Check the Ledger daily and you will find many foreclosures there. I would do my homework and check that Subdivision out thourouly before buying a home there. Drive through during the week, on weekends vary your time of viewing.

In my opinion, it is not a place to buy a home that will appreciate anytime in the near future.
Stay away. Many, many foreclosures. Many vacant houses. Home prices have dropped more than 50 %.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Is this for the model home in Terrananva? Yes the prices are all over the place according to the owners circumstances..Go figure!!! I'm managing an Estate in Vienna Sqauare and there are over $100,000.00 in upgrades and Thats conservative..
Good luck on your search,If I can help just email. I'm local and an indepentant broker..No hidden fees.
Pati Mills.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012