Suzanne Gree…, Renter in South Portland, ME

Any safe areas to rent in South Portland that are inexpensive. Rest of family living in another state, so I can't afford much

Asked by Suzanne Greene, South Portland, ME Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Suzanne, I grew up in South Portland, Maine and manage multi-units and would be happy to talk to you more about the different areas. The great thing is South Portland is a very safe city to live in. You may contact me at 207 615-7653 if you would like to chat more.
"As the principal broker of Green Dream Homes Inc., and as a long time Oregonian I love residing in Southeast (SE) Portland. South Portland is split up in 2 different sections there is Southeast (SE) & Southwest (SW) Portland both of which are divided by the Willamette River. Consquently, there are very nice neigborhoods with great homes, schools, and shopping in both SE & SW Portland. Finding the right neighborhood, and home will depend on your preference and lifestyle, and your are sure to find your next home here. The City of Portland has a great deal of diversity, and you can find a 1920' s Bungalow next to a Craftsman style home in many neighborhoods throughout the SE & SW. The City of Portland, and The Portland Police Department have done a great job with urban development, and community safety. Since, I grew up and live in SE Portland I can attest that it is a wonderful place to live. If you need further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. "
Are you speaking of Portland, ME or Portland OR? I was inquiring about Maine. thanks--
Flag Tue Nov 20, 2012
Yes there are. South Portland is not an unsafe area. I would feel perfectly comfortable walking around there at night. A list of rentals are: http://www.mainelypropertymanagement.com/ They have a bunch of South Portland rentals that are available, If you have other questions please let me know 207-200-6886 - James
South Portland is a very nice town to live, I have never heard of any unsafe areas but I would contact the South Portland Police Department and address that question to them. What are you looking for for a rent # bedrooms, SF Home, apartment, condo etc: Let me know and I'd be happy to help you find a place.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
South Portland is a very nice town to live in, I have never heard of any unsafe areas, but I would contact the South Portland Police department and address this question to them. What are you looking for for a rent, # bedrooms, SF home,apartment,condo etc: Let me know and I'd be happy to help you find a place.