In My Neighborhood in 95436>Question Details

wm, Home Owner in Forestville, CA

Any gay couples in Summer home park? Would love to know some of our neighbors!?

Asked by wm, Forestville, CA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

3
Dear William, This is a real Estate website, not a personals column which you can find in your local newspaper! If I can help you with the sale of your house please let me know, or if you have friends that would like to buy in the area I would be happy to help them. If you are new to the area, there are many ways to meet your neighbors! Forestville is a cute town, that has the benefit of enjoying all the great activities of the River, but much closer to Santa Rosa if you need to work there. I love the way they remodeled the town and updated it so it looks so quaint and charming! You can enjoy the great restaurants, parks and beaches. Back in the olden days, I used to live down the road near Korbel Winery and know a lot of the beauty of the area. Don't be a recluse! There are so many activities out at the River, the great festivals in the summer in Guerneville, the wineries, my kids used to play jazz in some of the Guerneville restaurants. Take the winery tours at Korbel! Check out all the local restaurants for fabulous dinners, and support your local business folk! You're in a great town, support it with your local dollars!
If there are not, I would be very surprised--especially on weekends.
I find the best way to meet your neighbors is to walk the neighborhood. Or perhaps you can organize a block party or community BBQ.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Thank you-the neighbors are here have been great.
I appreciate your response
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013