Msluck, Other/Just Looking in Templeton, CA

A neighbor's home across the street from mine sold about three weeks ago. I'd like to know what it sold for and who purchased it.

Asked by Msluck, Templeton, CA Thu Jul 8, 2010

I ask the above if the answers to those questions are permissible.

Answers

3
To check if the sale has actually closed, and the property has changed hands, you can call the real estate company that had the listing and ask. Actually, any local real estate agent who has access to the Multiple Listings System should be able to tell you whether the property sold and the price.

You can also check with the property appraiser for your county, either in person or online.. To search online, Google the name of the county and the words "property appraiser" or "property assessor" or "tax roll." However, since it has only been a few weeks, the online information may not be updated yet.

If you want to know who purchased the property, why not take a walk across the street and introduce yourself? It would probably make the new owner feel welcome.

Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 9, 2010
you can check the MLSListings Pro used by California Real Estate Agent for the sold price, and use Realist, a feature withing MLS Pro to search withing county record for the names of current owners.
Hi, In answer to your question. You may contact me directly with the property address and I can let you know if the property has closed. I'm a local area agent with MLS access and I would be happy to assist you. http://www.BuySLORealEstate.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 9, 2010