In My Neighborhood in 18109>Question Details

corbeauinter…, Home Buyer in Oswego, NY

ANY FARM IN ALLENTOWN?

Asked by corbeauinternational, Oswego, NY Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

5
We have a small farm for sale just west of the Lehigh Valley. I will post a link below to it.... It's really cute!
The Lehigh Valley is home to some of the most beautiful farms in the country. The area surrounding the Allentown area is rich farmland [ though the burbs are gobbling it up!] and the back roads through the countryside are glorious.Right now is a perfect time to see the land since there is now snow and the leaves are off the trees.
Walking a couple of acres on a sunny day is great fun! I have attached our website as my office is known for listing some really special homes with land. There are a couple just North of Allentown ; one has a wonderful horse barn and the other has open flat land.
Please call me with any questions...I love to help.
.b
Barbara K Fraust
Carol C Dorey Real Estate
610 -346-8811 [o]
610-360-4620 [c]
My office is located just outside the Lehigh County line in Berks County. Our office is well know for dealing with farms and country properties. There are many farms outside the Allentown City limits. A lot depends on what you plan to farm. Are you looking for a horse property, other livestock, crops or combination thereof? You also want to make sure that current zoning permits the usage. I would be happy to assist you in your pursuit. Please feel free to contact me.
Bev Kalb
Century 21 Longacre Realty
610-845-6000 x 208
610-442-6897 cell
http://www.century21longacre.com
Good morning,

There are many farms in the Allentown area. If you would like help finding a farm to meet your needs, please don't hesitate to contact me with your specific requirements and I will be happy to assist you. I can email you some of the local farm listings if that would be helpful to you. Thanks for asking and best of luck with your search!
There are not many. I do not have access to whether or not any of the few may be for sale. I get regular customers from that general area who gave up and are now looking in NYS. Our link is below should you decide to go that way. We only handle farms. Good luck. Farms are fun!
Web Reference: http://farmsunlimited.com