In My Neighborhood in London>Question Details

Ruiztom, Renter in London, OH

REPORT ON A FRAUD IN ACTON (LONDON UK) from Rothschilds office. Before filling a report against Rothchild ink, I ask confirmation if is yours servic

Asked by Ruiztom, London, OH Wed Feb 15, 2012

Rothschild company
I am writing to you to inform of the fraud that have been subjected by Mr. Wayne Edwards, who claims to be your agent in Acton Town, London, United Kingdom. This individual has an agency at 144 Avenue Road, from where it operates under your name renting rooms without living and health conditions required by law. In the room I rented there are even mice. This room was rented under the terms of the availability of Internet-Wifi service, service that has never lacked here. This room never had internet service and Mr Wayne Edwards never was intended to install it. In front my complaints, Mr Wayne Edwards was limited to claim me more money without any justification. Prior to logging the complaint to court, I ask you if Mr Wayne Edwards is really an agent from you or he is scamming customers with the name of your firm. I wait for your kind response. Thanks.
Sincerely:
Tomas F. Ruiz (ruiztom@hotmail.com)