Illiopolis : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Robert Schult, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Robert Schult answered:
How do I get a copy of one of the property records for 124 4th Street in Illiopolis, IL??
You can check out the Sangamon County tax records at the website listed below. When putting in the street address for this property use 04 rather then 4. Good Luck.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 5, 2011 How To... in Illiopolis
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Sangamon County > Illiopolis
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer