Home Selling in Idyllwild : Advice

change location

cancel or


John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Encinitas, CA
John Arendsen answered:
My aunt has passed away no will, no siblings or children. I'm one of many nieces. How can I protect her estate (home, bank account) until?
LOL! I'm sure by now that Soulpretty has solved or is in the process of dealing with her issues inasmuch as this question is 2.5 years old. Don't know about you folks but I'm going to s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013 Home Selling in 92549
Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
She will not sign to sale of the house. unless I give her half of the proceeds.
It is clear your prime intent is to sell the home.
As others have shared with you, that is going to be very problematic at this time.
You have four other options. Since all of the op ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 22, 2012 Home Selling in 92549
Ray Wright, Real Estate Pro in 92506
Ray Wright answered:
my friendand her bf bought a house together now they broke up she is the primary on the loan he is the secondary she whats to sell he wont
Hey Timbyer723!

Can you give us all an update as to what's happening with your "friend and her BF"?

I'd really like to know because I have a young unmarried couple right now wanti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012 Home Selling in 92549
Robert Gevor…, Real Estate Pro in California
Robert Gevorkian answered:
My sister and I bought my dads house when he died, my daugher has lived there since and pays the mortgage, they have made us agree to a sale now.
Hello Sian,

If I understand correctly "they" are the children, and for the sale of your father's home, my suggestion would beto sell it as quickly as possible if you are sure about s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012 Home Selling in 92549
Suzanne Baker, Real Estate Pro in Mammoth Lakes, CA
Suzanne Baker answered:
Co-owners but not married. One wants to sell, the other doesn't.
I agree, you need the advice of an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012 Home Selling in 92549
Susan Vander…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Elsinore, CA
Susan Vanderburgh sell-rent answered:
My mother and her mother (my grandmother) paid the mortgage on a home that was purchased by my grandmother and another daughter, (my aunt...she never
This could be as simple as going through Title to get it all cleared up. Please check with a Title company and an attorney to review everything to make sure your interests are protecte ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012 Home Selling in 92549
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Amber Booth, Agent in Idyllwild, CA
Amber Booth
Idyllwild, CA
Home > California > Riverside County > Idyllwild > Home Selling in Idyllwild
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer