Home Selling in Hunterdon County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Beth Van Bla…, Real Estate Pro in Clinton, NJ
Beth Van Blarcom answered:
Who is the best selling agent in High Bridge, NJ?
That's a tough question. Your best bet is to call a number of local agents and ask them for a broker's price opinion or a comparative market analysis. Interview these agents and ask w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 1, 2014 Home Selling in High Bridge
domingolsepu…, Home Owner in Flemington, NJ
domingolsepulveda answered:
how much should I expect to pay in legal fees on the sale of a home?
How much should I be expected to pay in legal fee in New York City?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014 Home Selling in Flemington
Beth Van Bla…, Real Estate Pro in Clinton, NJ
Beth Van Blarcom answered:
how much is my home worth?
Good morning,
I am a realtor in Clinton, NJ and am happy to discuss what you home could potentially bring on today's market. It's called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I can ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014 Home Selling in Glen Gardner
Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
My husband and I would like to sell our home ourselves. What are the first steps we should take in the process?
This question was posted on Jan 7, 2013

Step one. determine market value, pile on expectations.
Step two. install really big sign
Step three. reduce price
Step four. continue wait ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 2, 2013 Home Selling in Whitehouse Station
Kenneth Verb…, Real Estate Pro in Princeton, NJ
Kenneth Verbeyst CRS GRI ABR SRES GREEN Broker-Assoc answered:
realtor and lawyers responsibilities in realastate
ultmately all responsabilities are yours. Your attorney did their review of contract so as to protect you as appropriate. Your agent did their job presumably by bringing you a ready wil ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 21, 2013 Home Selling in Glen Gardner
Yvonne C.  S…, Real Estate Pro in 08889
Yvonne C. Schneider answered:
As a seller would i have to disclose if i was arrested or have a criminal background?
The only criminal representation, I believe, and you would have to get advise from your attorney, would be a child molester. Even that is a guarded comment now,although it is in the con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013 Home Selling in Lebanon
Robert Belar…, Real Estate Pro in Princeton, NJ
Robert Belardo answered:
My fiances parents have a home in lambertville nj they need to sell !!
Hi Andy,
I'am a realtor with Gloria Nilson Realtors, in the Princeton office. I live in the Lambertville area. Now more than ever, you need a real estate professional who can help pric ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013 Home Selling in 08530
Frank Dolski…, Real Estate Pro in 18901
Frank Dolski Associate Broker answered:
As a buyer, how can get out of the short sale agreement of my house?
I would check with your Broker/Agent and an attorney as well. Most Brokers, I know ours does, retain an attorney. This is your best source of getting aan exact answer. Good for you i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 9, 2012 Home Selling in Lambertville
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
My Buyer needs the sale of his house to purchase my property, the problem is that his buyer wants him to fix a mold problem. My buyer refuses to do it
If your home sale was contingent upon your buyer being able to sell his home or upon a home close of his home then your buyer has a possible out of your contract. Your buyer mu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 31, 2011 Home Selling in Flemington
Eileen Kelly, Real Estate Pro in Bernardsville, NJ
Eileen Kelly answered:
I own a beautiful secluded mountaintop home on a large acreage in the Highlands. I'm thinking about listing it, but the value of the land is
Hello June,

It has been awhile since you posted your question, but I'm currently working on a land listing that falls within the Highlands Preservation Area and thought the foll ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 30, 2011 Home Selling in Califon
Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeanne Feenick (908) 337-0943 answered:
need person to create an ad with pictures to sell my home on the internet myself
If you want to sell on your own, you'll need to do the work on your own. A flat fee firm will get you online, you will provide the pics and text to put in their template.

Your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 8, 2011 Home Selling in 08826
Marie Jenkin…, Real Estate Pro in 07830
Marie Jenkinson answered:
What is a fair price to ask for a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath bi-level with attached two car garage in Califon area?
Hi John,

As I responded previously, it is difficult to come up with a realistic price until I see your home since there are many variables to consider. If you would like me to take ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 15, 2011 Home Selling in 07830
Gregory C Ro…, Real Estate Pro in Flemington, NJ
Gregory C Robinson answered:
where do i list my home for sale?
Listing with an agent gives you resources that you as an individual would not have easy access to. Most agents and companies provide similar services. It really is a job intervew and yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 15, 2011 Home Selling in 08822
Walter Klim, Real Estate Pro in 08822
Walter Klim answered:
How much did 3 Calvin Court in Flemington (Raritan Township) NJ 08822 sell for?
3 Calvin Court sold for $500,000. It was listed on November 27th, under contract on December 20th and closed on February 13th.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 8, 2011 Home Selling in 08822
Diane Glander, Real Estate Pro in Spring Lake, NJ
Diane Glander answered:
Do NJ home sellers have right to a copy of the buyers inspection report?
The report belongs to the buyers who have paid for it. As a seller, if an item is noted as needing repair, you can request to see that information, but the attorney for the buyer usual ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 15, 2010 Home Selling in Annandale
Robert Bruno, Real Estate Pro in Howell, NJ
Robert Bruno answered:
can i take a loss from my current mortgage and add it to a new mortgage? I would like to buy a bigger house
Check with your bank or mortgage company. Ask them if they will rollover the existing amount of deficit into a new loan. I suspect they will not release you from that debt without pay ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 13, 2010 Home Selling in 08530
Ruby Smith, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Ruby Smith answered:
we owe 305K and condos in our village are selling for 280K. Do we wait it out or ?
what is your motivation to sell? do you have to sell? When you bought it did you envision staying there for 5 - 10 years? Then ask an agent familiar with your neighborhood
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 15, 2010 Home Selling in Flemington
Joan, Real Estate Pro in Hunterdon County, NJ
Joan asked:
My real estate seller client has requested that I ask you to extend the period of "NEW LISTING" tag for three more days... can you do that? pls? Trulia posted the listing without ANY photos or the detailed copy and it had to be resolved through Coldwell Banker contact with Trulia. The seller wants her house to appear for a FULL…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 15, 2010 Home Selling in 08559
William Leigh…, Real Estate Pro in New Jersey
William Leigh Holt answered:
Want to sell house but X-husband has to pay off mortgage.
Selling: Hmmm. Great question, lousy situation.

On the face of it, you have a court decree. The "easiest" thing to do is to follow it.

Title: If the title to the p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 30, 2010 Home Selling in Clinton
Kenneth Verb…, Real Estate Pro in Princeton, NJ
Kenneth Verbeyst CRS GRI ABR SRES GREEN Broker-Assoc answered:
Do all of your listings come from real estate agents, mls or are there for sale by owner properties on the sight?
dunes is on the money here.
If you are listed tell your agent to get you posted. While I have gotten clients from this site I havent had listings sell as a direct result but you never ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 11, 2009 Home Selling in Ringoes
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Sharon Groben, Agent in Oldwick
Sharon Groben
The Michele Klug Team, Agent in Basking Ridge, NJ
The Michele Klug Team
Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeffery Fiedler, Broker in Hackettstown
Jeffery Fiedler
Molly C. Werner, Agent in Hunterdon
Molly C. Werner
Home > New Jersey > Hunterdon County > Home Selling in Hunterdon County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer