Hunlock Creek : Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
who do i need to contact to get information on the house?
You can either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can also help, they all have access to the same information...
1 vote Share Flag Thu Oct 13, 2011 Home Buying in Hunlock Creek
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Luzerne County > Hunlock Creek
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer