Home Insurance in Hudson : Advice

change location

cancel or


Virginia Gre…, Real Estate Pro in Hudson, NH
Virginia Gregory answered:
Do I need to set up an association if I live in a condex?
There should be documentation on file with the registry of deeds and may be referenced in your deed. Typically it is an agreement with the other half of the condex. You need this docume ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012 Home Insurance in 03051
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Hudson > Home Insurance in Hudson
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer