How To... in 92264>Question Details

necolesnider, Other/Just Looking in Palm Springs, CA

what is conveyance condition?

Asked by necolesnider, Palm Springs, CA Fri Mar 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 92264

Answers

4
Conveyancing is transferring the legal title of an property derived from one of person to a new. I am looking into using it as well. I wish I knew more about conveyancing services. I've heard they can make you a decent amount of money. http://www.woodgatelawyers.com.au
What is up with all the Am Favur posts? I've flagged her numerous times on different posts. Geez!
If you're looking to buy or sell, I would get with a knowledgeable Realtor in your area to help you understand the process rather than ask here and wait for several answers. It sounds like Jacquie Owens is one such Realtor.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
"A property in in conveyance condition when it has not been damaged by any natural disasters like a flood, fire, hurricane, earth quake, tornado or boiler explosion. There are certain M&M contractors whom may have additional conveyance requirements also like the grass length in season or any potential dangerous debris with on the exterior property.
Generally in the Property Preservation Field conveyance is, property in clean sell able condition. No trash or previous owner possessions left and the house in the condition ready to show ."

If I can be of further help in understanding the ins and outs of real estate, don't hesitate to call, text or email me.

Jacquie O
Prudential CA Realty Palm Springs
jacquieoagent@gmail.com
760.464.1205