How To... in 36618>Question Details

Brenda, Other/Just Looking in 36618

quit claim deed

Asked by Brenda, 36618 Tue Nov 4, 2008

how to create a quit claim deed or survivorship deed

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 36618

Help the community by answering this question:


Brenda - if you don't know how to do it, you probably should consult an attorney. Real estate is big business, and I hate to see people lose BIG money trying to save pennies by doing it themselves.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 5, 2008
Quit Claims be done at most court houses however you might want to talk to a Real Estate attorney for the survivorship deed. You may also find a standardized form online.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Mobile County > Mobile > 36618 > How To... in 36618 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer