Lkash, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

my question is modern ice vs cramercy lane which one to buy?please help me

Asked by Lkash, San Francisco, CA Sun Mar 28, 2010

Answers

3
Dan Chase’s answer
I would say modern ice. Although it sounds silly at least you can say it right. The other one I would not be sure I could pronounce right even after living there for 15 years.

Which is really best? Which offers you the most of what you want for the best price? That is the real answer. Check out the crime stats, and make sure both are safe. Once done, choose what you like most.
Lkash:

This is an impossible question for us to answer here - we don't know you, your preferences, budget, commute concerns, whether or not you have children and need schools with high scores … and so on.

I agree with Dawn when she says, “Your question should be ‘Where would you rather live’ …”

Here is a post that may be helpful:

Use The Gut, Luke (The Most Important Thing To DO When Buying A Home)
http://bit.ly/ouDyg
.
HI Lkash,

I have never been to the modern Ice homes in San Jose but from what i hear and have seen online they are very nice. The homes in Fremont I have been to see and they also are very nice. Your question should where would you rather live? Is San Jose or Fremont a better commute location for you? Do you have children and are the schools a deciding factor, if so the schools for Gramercy in Fremont are among the best in Fremont. I am not sure about the schools in that area of San Jose but if you would like to know I can find out for you. If you are working with a Realtor your Realtor can find out for you as well. If you do not have a Realtor you should be sure to get one before you sign up at either place. A buyers Realtor is paid by the seller and so it is at no cost to you. You get a professional Realtor working on your behalf at no cost. You can't lose! ....Good luck and feel free to contact me if you need any help or have any other questions....Dawn
Web Reference: http://DawnRivera4Homes.com