How To... in Fort Myers>Question Details

Kimberly, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

looking for waterfront property for sale

Asked by Kimberly, Fort Myers, FL Wed Sep 29, 2010

Answers

11
Please email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net and I will send you a link to a new gulf access listing that is priced under market value.

Terry McCarley / Remax Realty Team
We have a lot of waterfront properties for sale in Charlotte County, FL as well especially in Punta Gorda. You can search my web site for properties at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com I would be happy to help you.

Here is a blog I wrote on Punta Gorda.
Punta Gorda - One of the Best Places to Live in FL

Money Magazine has named Punta Gorda as one of the best places to live in America several years in a row. Why? The city has been transformed since hurricane Charley in 2004. It has a charming and historic waterfront with restaurants and shops. Boating and fishing are also major attractions. The habor leads out into the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It has clean air, 129 square miles of sparkling water, sunshine, and a sub-tropical climate. The crime rate is low and it offers great values on waterfront properties.

The city is located on the shores of Charlotte Harbor in sunny Southwest Florida between Sarasota to the north and Ft. Myers to the south. It is a destination for visitors, residences, and businesses alike. Charlotte County has approximately 17,000 people, including young families, singles, and seniors. The city is convenient to airports such as Charlotte County, Southwest Florida International, and Naples Municipal Airport.

Punta Gorda is considered a waterfront paradise. You can find affordable living in single family homes, mobile homes, townhouses, and condos. Or you can purchase moderately priced luxurious waterfront homes and condos in upscale and gated /golf communities. There are also reasonably priced lots to build that dream home. If you would like additional information on this wonderful city or are thinking about moving here, contact me today at tammyhayesre@gmail.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Hi Kimberly!
Happy to hear you are looking at waterfront propety! Waterfront property in Southwest Florida is probably one of the single best investments that can be made in today's market! You didn't say whether this is for your personal residence, year round, seasonal or for investment but there are a number of great options in all categories :) Feel free to contact me directly 239-839-6577 or Email me at WentRealty@aol.com and I can put my years of experience to work for you! I grew up in Florida, have a background in Finance and have been a successful Broker in the area for more than 13 years. You tell me what you are looking for and I can promise I will find you the best values and be able to negotiate a great deal on your behalf! There is so much inventory, it takes an experienced Broker that really knows the market well to find you the best opportunities & I can pare it down and show you your best options!
Hi Kim:
If you want fresh water lakes for watersports and fishing 8 -12 minutes from the airport, 3 major malls and scores of retuarants, I'm your guy. I specialize in Miromar Lakes and have lived there since 2003. I've been a lic Realtor/broker in IL since 1972 and FL since 2004.I do work outside Miromar but Miromar is my best strength. I will treat you the way I would like to be treated. Whoever you choose good luck to you.
Jay Siegall
239-464-9700 cell
jay@siegall.com
http://www.jaysellsflorida.com
That will cover a broad spectrum. Like whether you want canal, river, gulf or lake views. Also, you might want to specify if you will want direct access. You will have the most fun shopping tonight if you go to http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com. All of your search criteria can be entered and you will be able to access your site 24/7. My system will also send you competitive properties to your designated favorites daily. You may also ask me specific questions on all the properties you find of interest. I am so happy to help you find the best investment possible. Please call me as soon as you can to set up a time for viewing. 239-464-8620.
Please access the link below for a great buy on the water with access home for you.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2010" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Here is a resource to learn more about the various waterfront neighborhoods in Fort Myers and also view active listings in each of these communities: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/fort-myers-waterfront-homes.php

Good luck with your search!
I would love to help you find the perfect waterfront home in Fort Myers. I've consistantly been one of the top waterfront agents in Fort Myers for over ten years. I grew up on Captiva Island the son of a fishing guide so the waterfronts are something I hold dear to me and sell tham at the highest level of production and customer service. There are some absolutely amazing deals n the waterfront market right now. Having someone that knows every waterfront subdivision and every canal is critical to make sure you're getting the best deal that suits your needs.
You can go to my site and click on Waterfront Home Search and this will allow you to preview the waterfronts by each Subdivision. http://www.Buy-in-Paradise.com

I look forward to helping you.

Zach Fischer,REALTOR
VIP Realty Group
239-777-7500 cell
zfischer@viprealty.com http://www.Buy-in-Paradise.com
I have a property directly on the Caloosahatchee that is bank owned and available. Are you looking for something move in ready or for a fixer upper with a great price? Let me know how we can help.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Kimberly,

It's a good time to purchase a waterfront property, as far as pricing. Feel free to call or drop me an email and I'll send you the best deals. Otherwise, sign up for a free Listingbook Account and search properties:

Listingbook: http://lloydnswfloridahomes.listingbook.com

Lloyd Nichols
Realtorlloydn@aol.com
Sandals Realty
239-810-2980
Please contact me with so that we may discuss ALL the things you are looking for in a waterfront property.

Serpil Ludwig
Century 21 Sunbelt
239-896-0087
serpil@embaqmail.com
Give me a call or email me - we have amazing waterfront deals available in Cape Coral right now! Terry McCarley - Remax Realty Team - leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or 239-707-4575