How To... in Maryville>Question Details

Patricia Ben…, Both Buyer and Seller in Mulberry, FL

i need a realtor that can sell my home in fl ,lakeland area. while finding me a home in tn. maryville area

Asked by Patricia Bennett, Mulberry, FL Tue Oct 7, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Patricia
You have some great answers here.

I work with a nationwide brokerage, Keller Williams, and would be happy to arrange for you to interview top Realtors in both areas. You would be under no obligation. You can contact me via my Trulia profile
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hi Patricia!
If you're still looking for help let me know. I live in Maryville and really love it here too! We have great relocation department that will allow us to work seamlessly with your sale in Florida and purchase here in Maryville. Give me a call when you get a chance and we can talk about it more. I'd be happy to help!
Cindy Crotty, Affiliate Broker,Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors Office:865-982-1111,Cell: 865-748-0057, Toll Free: 877-982-9111,Email: cindy.crotty@coldwellbanker.com
Web Reference: http://www.cindycrotty.com
Hello Patricia, I am originally from Orlando, have lived in Maryville now for 8 years and absolutely LOVE it! I would be happy to refer you to a real estate agent in your area for the sale of your Florida home. I would also be happy to help you find your piece of Tennessee. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Monica Rinehart, Affiliated Broker at Century 21 Real Estate Group Office: 865-984-2121, Cell: 865-274-2522, Email: mrinehart@century21reg.com
Hi Patricia,
You will need 2 different agents. One that is an expert in each area and licensed in that particular state. If you need a referral to both areas, I have a nationwide network of qualified agents that I can refer you to. Please feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help you out with the screening process.

Jen Bowman, Realtor
Success Realty
404-456-5024
Web Reference: http://www.JenBowman.com