How To... in 85743>Question Details

Lynn Warde, Real Estate Pro in 85737

how to update my profile to show my contact info on my listings?

Asked by Lynn Warde, 85737 Thu Jul 17, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 85743

Answers

3
Hi Lynn,

I think I understand what you are really asking here. Trulia gets a live feed frm MLS and uploads, we cant put into MLS listings any of our contact information. Once the listing hits sites like Trulia or Zillow go into your profile, my listings. Then edit, follow the path to price and details . What I do is write in the first sentence, "If you are interested in viewing this property please call the listing agent Spirit Messingham".

If the potential client scrolls all the way to the bottom there will see your contact information but to the right is basically an ad another agent paid to have there.

Hope this helps and wish you all the best.

Spirit
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for using Trulia Voices! If you are referring to adding your profile information to your listings on Trulia, you will need to claim the listings into your account.

1. Log into your My Trulia account
2. Go to "Find your listings on Trulia" on the My Listings page by entering the property address or MLS # and click the Search button
3. A popup window will appear with all of the listings associated with your search
- Here you can select which listings to claim

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/.

Cheers,

Jenny of Trulia
Do you mean MLS listings? If so ask MLS!!!
George in Tucson
Trulia - http://bit.ly/4tgwkU (Q&A, Blog/posts, Resume)