How To... in 94513>Question Details

D Lucas, Both Buyer and Seller in Brentwood, CA

how to complain to premier asset services about a realtor who represents them?

Asked by D Lucas, Brentwood, CA Wed Oct 8, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 94513

Help the community by answering this question:


Complaints should go to the agents broker. The seller will not speak to you directly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 15, 2008

What is your complaint? There are a lot of diffcult situations in the foreclosure market right now. Check out my recent blog article on the subject:…

I hope this helps. Considering many REO agents can't even get their clients to return their calls I wish you luck with sidestepping them with a complaint.


Tni LeBlanc, JD, MA, e-PRO
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 8, 2008
If you have a complaint about a realtor , the first step is to talk to their broker.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer