How To... in 32792>Question Details

L Reyes, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

how or where can i obtain information from the recorder's office or treasurer's office for these properties?

Asked by L Reyes, Orlando, FL Tue Jul 15, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 32792

Help the community by answering this question:


L Reyes,
Please see this weblink
It is the Orange County Property Appraiser. This should help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 16, 2008
You can go to the property appraiser's website and obtain some information there if you know the address/subdivision/owner. If you are looking for bank owned/foreclosure listings, you can go to my website. Please call me if I can be of any other assistance in buying or selling.

Hope this helps.
Louise Warring
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 15, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer