How To... in Cleveland>Question Details

Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Lakewood, OH

how do the contractors get paid and how long does it take to get the founds after inspections are done?

Asked by Wayne, Lakewood, OH Wed Aug 5, 2009

Answers

1
Here in Miami Inspections NEVER GET DONE IF ANY FUNDS ARE TO BE PAID TO A CONTRACTOR.Thats why you see alot of half built homes here.....If your a contractor here you will go broke,LOL I mean this the county of dade has its own contractors that they call and this way the funds go around twice.Thats all I have to say about that. If your not on a click forget it..................Someone needs to bust all,no,no fire each and everyone of them and this is not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami Dade has everyone that lives and owns a home scamed this is so true.Someone from the White House needs to clean Miami Dade Inspections Dept.Over half can't even read blueprints and was asking one of my workers a question about why all his inspectors can't do math but he said that over half and he was laughing will make it to retire.