Using Trulia in Point Clear>Question Details

Dilana Norman, Real Estate Pro in Fairhope, AL

how do I get my prices changed on trulia? I have reduced several and they have not come up in 2 weeks.My acct is under the name of Dilana Norman realt

Asked by Dilana Norman, Fairhope, AL Wed Mar 10, 2010

mls# r148895 and154751

Answers

2
Hi Diane,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Only listings that have been submitted to Trulia manually can be edited at this time. Other listings need to be updated with the source that provides the listing information to us. We receive your listings from your MLS via USAMLS.net so it is recommended that you contact them to ensure that they have the most up-to-date info in the data feed they send to us. Once they update their data feed, our display should update automatically thereafter to display the new information.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns or feedback to share with us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Do you have them listed manually on the site? If so you can change them in your listing information. From the My Trulia tab on the top right, click My Listings in the drop down. For each listing under Edit Listing Information choose Listing Information in the drop down. Then you can change the price from there.

If it's via a feed, then I'm not sure as I've had trouble with feeds too.

Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Real Estate