How To... in Springfield>Question Details

Anitab, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

how can i inquire on a house no longer for sale but abandoned on 18 Florence St Springfield ma 01105?

Asked by Anitab, Springfield, MA Tue Sep 20, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


hi my need write a lette to counsul about sold my house because I am tenant this hause now sold
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 3, 2012
I would suggest sending a letter to the current owner listed with the town.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 12, 2012
how do i get a abandoned house
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
What would you like to know about the home? You can always check on the free online hampden country registry of deeds.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 20, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer