How To... in 11224>Question Details

Saleh, Both Buyer and Seller in Jordan, MN

am from jordan so how can i have high school deploma from your school (Brooklyn) from home?

Asked by Saleh, Jordan, MN Tue Jul 29, 2008

how can i have high school deploma from brooklyn high school deploma from jordan without travling to america
i didnt pass the jordan high school deploma and i need information of how to have this deploma from home

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 11224

Help the community by answering this question:


Jeff and Ginny Mitchell’s answer
Be very cautious about any offers you might receive because unfortunately there are so many people willing to cheat you and take your money without any valid credentials to help you earn a high school degree from a United States high school without attending any classes in person.

Why not go back to school in your country and graduate. Then perhaps you can apply for college in the United States or other countries if that is your wish.

There are some college classes that you can take by computer online, but I do not know if you would be admitted without graduation from high school. Once again be careful to carefully research the credentials of any online education offer. Check with your embassy and the United States embassy in Jordan for assistance in selecting a valid educational institution. Good luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer