How To... in 33322>Question Details

Martha, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

What is the process to receive monies from the florida real estate recovery fund?

Asked by Martha, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Sep 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 33322

Help the community by answering this question:


Annett T. Block’s answer
Hi Martha,

the Florida Real Estate Recovery Fund is established to receive moneys if you have been a seller or buyer in a real estate transaction where you have been wronged by the licensee in real estate. If you are a licensed real estate professional you will not be able to claim money from this fund.

Is that what you are looking for than you should start by consulting an attorney. There could be a different procedure for different scenarios.

Most likely you need to engaged in civil litigation. I agree with James Loftis and go to the FREC information page to start and get an overview on the procedure.

Annett T. Block
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer