How To... in 53950>Question Details

Kathy L. Gei…, Home Buyer in New Lisbon, WI

We're looking for a get away place just for weekends and vacations, but don't have any specific area in mind except that it be 4 hours or

Asked by Kathy L. Geiser-Merker, New Lisbon, WI Sun Nov 1, 2009

less from where we live. How would we do a search without naming a bunch of towns or zip codes.

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 53950

Answers

7
Anita Duray, ABR, CEPE RE/MAX Unique Sales. Covering South Central Wisconsin. Your recreational or primary residence. call or email (anitaduray@remax.net) or visit my website at http://www.anitaduray.com
Please give our CENTURY 21 A Team Realty office a call and we can put you on an automated system, where the criteria for your get away is entered. You'll receive automatic listings through your email. Once you find a few you'd care to tour, give me a call and I can schedule them for you. Regards, karin.ganther@century21.com
I live in Maryland, but have a 120 acre farm that is at the end of a dead end road the Blue River, Wi area. It is very close to the WI River and has a small log home on the property. I am looking to keep 40 acres and sell 40-80 acres plus possibly the small log home. The area is absolutely gorgeous!
Lilly, I couldn't find anything on the property you listed by just what you posted. Could you give me more info?
Also for the other answers, we are looking for a quiet, secluded place but just a cabin or cottage close to some nice size lakes for fishing. Within an hour or so of some attractions would be nice, but not that important. We live in northern Illinois so Necedah would be about the farthest north we would want to find a place. Thanks you for your reponses.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
For Sale By Owner #22160111 Lake Petenwell WI.
I would recommend a map-based MLS search. I could set you up on a search so that you would receive automatic updates from MLS service for properties that meet your criteria. Let me know if you are interested as I will need info from you to set this up.
Hi
I am not sure if you are looking for a full recreational lake or a quiet lake or acerage for hunting or perhaps near tourist attractions. But Lake Geneva, Lauderdale Lakes area is a great investment property. If you need more info let me know. I can also hook you up with adequate links to the questions you have so you can make your own unbiased decisions on where you would like to vacation at.
hine57@elknet.net
262 903 5225
Colleen (CC) Hine
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009