How To... in San Antonio>Question Details

Jie Xiao, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Want to rent a house in Maverick Springs, around utsa

Asked by Jie Xiao, San Antonio, TX Sun Mar 22, 2009

We want to rent a house in Maverick Springs, utsa blvd. zip code:78249. We are students. I wonder how can I get the owner's information. Or where can I find the rent information. Thanks!

Answers

4
Dominick Dina, MA, REALTOR®, GRI, e-PRO, TAHS, Broker/Owner’s answer
Hello Jie Xiao,

Using a real estate agent is the fastest way to find homes and gather information. We use the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) from our local Board of REALTORS® or SABOR. We can usually give you some prospects within minutes.

Also look on-line at many of the places to find homes such as here or Hotpads.com, Craig's List and others. Local agents also have rental properties on their web sites.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Best wishes,

Dominick Dina
Broker/Owner
Jie there are presently two homes in Maverick
Creek (Maverick Springs) for rent as listed in the Sabor MLS system. Both are 2 story homes with 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms plus half bath. If you are interested in looking at the homes, please let me know and I will send you the information....sallybutler@kw.com.
Jie

There are great houses for rent in that area. I would be glad to represent you and help you find a home. I can represent you and my fee is paid by the landlord!!!!

If you would like to see properties in this area. Contact me.

don.reser@reserrealty.com
210 4730999
Do you have a particular home in mind? Otherwise what rental amount are you wanting to pay? Are you needing 2 or 3 bedrooms?