How To... in Austin>Question Details

Kelly Hensley, Home Owner in Austin, TX

Quit Claim Deed - Texas - How to transfer property to my son?????

Asked by Kelly Hensley, Austin, TX Thu Oct 27, 2011

I have a small amount of property, less than 5 acres that when it is paid off in a couple months would like to put in my son's name. I am a single mom, he is an only child, no money will be owed on the property and there is no home on it. He is 16 years old. I would like my name off and my son listed as sole owner of this property. Is a Quit Claim Deed the way to go?

0 votes Share Flag How To... in Austin

Help the community by answering this question:


Since you are asking a legal question, it's really in your best interest to consult with an attorney, he/she can better advise...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 27, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > How To... in Austin > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer