How To... in 27596>Question Details

Lagershausen, Home Owner in Youngsville, NC

My father left me $13,000 from an annuity which I used to put a down payment on a home. Is this money still taxed?

Asked by Lagershausen, Youngsville, NC Mon Nov 29, 2010

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 27596

Help the community by answering this question:


Tom Bohlmann’s answer
Anna is correct. Consulting your attorny or tax advisor is best to answer the tax question.

Once you have the inheritance and tax issue out of the way, you can do whatever you want with the money.

Buying a home is the American Dream.

If I can help you, let me know. I am local to you and know Wake Forest and Yougsville area very well

have a great day
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 21, 2011
When it comes to any tax related issues, it's always best to consult with your tax professional and or tax attorney--he/she can best advise as it relates to your personal situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer