How To... in 92782>Question Details

Wayne, Other/Just Looking in Tustin, CA

Marketing to the Japanese community in Orange County

Asked by Wayne, Tustin, CA Tue Dec 16, 2008

What is the best way to market rentals to the Japanese or Korean communities in Orange County? Many Japanese families don't use typical resources such as Craigslist, etc. Are there common resources (print or online) that are most commonly used to reach this demographic?

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 92782

Answers

2
Hello Wayne,

I would contact the local Japanese and Korean newspaper company's. There are usually 2-3 which have regular publishing dates during the month and their advertising costs are very reasonable. I have advertised in Vientamese papers with great success for homes within those communities. I did also advertise it to the general public on Craigslist.com.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Robert M. van der Goes
(714) 305-2050
vandergoesRE@aol.com
I believe you Thom but if that is the case, there sure are a lot or realtors in my neighborhood sending only mail in spanish or vietnamese.

should they be reported to someone?