How To... in Muncie>Question Details

Jason, Both Buyer and Seller in Muncie, IN

Looking for a legit way to get my name out to banks & realators to winterize & secure/repair repos.

Asked by Jason, Muncie, IN Mon Dec 1, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in Muncie

Answers

2
Erik Armstrong’s answer
Many vendors of services relating to real estate are trying to get their brand name out there. I know in our area, and more than likely most areas, each brokerage has a weekly or bi-weekly sales meeting where all the agent are asked to get together and we discuss the latest, listings, price changes, and other marketing. You could tell Brokers that you would like to come to an upcoming sales meeting and discuss your company with the Realtors in the office. Bring some dougnuts, flyers, brochures, business cards, and any material we can handout to our clients. You'll want to make this a regular part of advertising. The one-time stop-by won't do it. Every other month or once per quarter should be plenty, and make sure your visiting as many of the offices that let you visit and work hard to remember names in each office. If you remember my name, I'll be sure to remember yours. Good luck Jason.
Jason,

Your best bet is to print up some flyers and business cards, and start talking to the realtors and mortgage folks in your area. Perhaps offer some type of incentive for them to try you the first time? Its all about getting your name out there and gaining the trust from folks to use your services. Join the local Chamber of Commerce, or at the very least some of the local service organizations like the Optimists, Lions Club, etc.
Network, network and more networking! Good luck!