How To... in 94582>Question Details

Saurabh, Home Owner in San Ramon, CA

Leveraging Lennar audio video wired set up

Asked by Saurabh, San Ramon, CA Sun Jan 20, 2013

I need help to understand how i can expand audio video capabilities ( home theatre, leverage speakers in roof) in my windermere home in san ramon. I am not the first owner and have no documentation to know what possibilities are there. I want to leverage the set up for internet and telephone lines and avoid buying separate routers etc. Can anyone pls guide me to links or resources available in the neighborhood?
Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 94582

Answers

1
Manuel Escobar at PSS Electronics would be a great place to start. He's a great guy, and a whiz at this stuff. He does a lot of custome work throughout the Bay Area. manuel@psselectronics.com
Phone: (510) 888 - 9010
Most audio and video systems will follow a similar pattern of assembly. I would contact the manufacturer or a professional to help with the installation. If installed incorrectly, the sound quality and life of the product will be drastically affected.
http://extremeaudioandvideo.us/
Flag Wed Oct 22, 2014
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA