How To... in 03064>Question Details

Charyn, Home Buyer in Nashua, NH

Is there a way to see how long individual properties were listed on the market before they sold? I know I can see the DOM for current listings.

Asked by Charyn, Nashua, NH Tue Apr 13, 2010

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 03064

Answers

4
Ron Lessard (603) 438-9460’s answer
I have developed a special report that provides information on sold properties including: days on market, sold vs. list price, original list price vs. sold price. Provide some particulars, and I would be happy to run it for you.

Best Regards, Ron
Hi Charyn,
Yes, we can look that up for you and see. This is a good way to find out how quickly you need to make an offer, but be aware, the real secret to how long it was on the market, is how long it was on the market after the last price adjustment. When it is at the right price it usually goes more quickly.
lisa.landry@verani.com, Nashua
Charyn:

Yes. The New Hampshire Association of Realtors compiles county by county data on time on the market.

However, I would also point out that while the past couple of years have allowed plenty of time for analysis, there has been a shift in the past 6-8 weeks and now my overly analytical buyers are missing out on good deals. Not sure what you are attempting to discover. There will be some stubborn sellers (a lot of them actually) who came on the market some time ago and were unwilling to price to the market situation. Those sellers need an offer from a buyer to deliver reality. I just closed a sale on a property that was on the market for about four years at roughly half what it was on the market for during 3 of those years. Use the offer and market data on value to find your bargain.

Warm Regards,

Chuck Braxton, REALTOR
Web Reference: http://www.ChuckBraxton.com
Good Morning Charyn,

Other than on the multiple listing i dont know where the DOM for sold properties is posted. If you have some specific properties you have in mind you need DOM for, just send me an email and i can look it up for you.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com