How To... in 60646>Question Details

Victor, Both Buyer and Seller in 60646

Is there a service that provides long term exchanges of Homes (ie 1-2 years)?

Asked by Victor, 60646 Wed Aug 20, 2008

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 60646

Help the community by answering this question:



Here's a service that provides what you're looking for exchange wise. Timing may be the issue but it's a good place to start:

Best of Luck, Ken.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60646 > How To... in 60646 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer