How To... in Sacramento>Question Details

Squareone Pr…, Both Buyer and Seller in Scotts Valley, CA

I need a great real estate attorney to advise me on the formation a new RE investing LLC which will have equity investors. Any suggestions?

Asked by Squareone Properties, Llc, Scotts Valley, CA Tue Sep 14, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I recommend Mark Kohler.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 15, 2010
Janet Fogarty Law Office of Fogarty & Zell, LLP
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 14, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer