How To... in Los Altos Hills>Question Details

Elissa Hirsh, Other/Just Looking in Los Altos Hills, CA

I just want to find out who bought a house on my street, address is 13333 La Cresta Drive, Los Altos Hills

Asked by Elissa Hirsh, Los Altos Hills, CA Mon Oct 20, 2008

CA. I used to live there. I think it has been long enough that escrow would have closed. Is this information in the public record? Where do I go to find it? Thanks in advance.

Answers

2
Elissa,

I pulled county records today and the owner of record is "P Johnson LLC," who bought it in 2005. Prior to that R & M Wilmot owned it (from 1992 to 2005) and prior to that J Meringo owned it (my reocrds only go back to 1988).
It could be a private sale, but I do not have anything indicating that it is up for sale, in contract, or recently sold

All this information is of public record. One can get it by going down to the county records office. We access this information in our office. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 21, 2008
Hi Elissa,
I'd be happy to provide that information, as it is available publically, but I'd prefer to do it via email rather than posting it on this public forum. I hope you understand and will contact me via email if you would like me to do this for you. My email is john@jsrealproperty.com .
John