How To... in Inglewood>Question Details

Thomas7343, Real Estate Pro in Inglewood, CA

I have 8 unit building 6 townhouses in Inglewood, ca. Does anyone know an expert in conversions? Its a beautiful building has new doors, windows, et

Asked by Thomas7343, Inglewood, CA Sun Dec 18, 2011

Does anyone know an expert I might consult with about converting my 8 unit Inglewood, Ca building to condos? I have condo conversion plans from years ago and have been given a green light by City on parking. The City is now installing quality windows, doors, heating and A-C heat pumps, a $250,000 contract for all work which will be finished within two weeks. This building is above average in condition and has very stylish designed apartments. If you know of an expert regarding condo conversions I'd appreciate an email.

Answers

2
laronda123’s answer
I know you are currently looking for contractors, however I am working on relocating to that area and just thought I'd ask, once you begin the rentals process I would love to be considered as one of your dedicated and reliable renters (smile). I hope I am not out of line for asking for rental options especially when your working on the conversion, but you know what they say you cant win the prize if your not in the contest....Happy Valentine Day and blessing on finding the RIGHT contractor...
Thomas, I can put you in touch with some people. Call or email me.

Michael Magaw
New Homes and Land Brokers
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com
Web Reference: http://www.nhlbrokers.com