Question Details

Whidby, Home Seller in North Carolina

I have some land in vance township. that i would love to sell. how do i go about it?

Asked by Whidby, North Carolina Thu Aug 21, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a local Realtor and ask him/her to list it for you. You actually should talk to a few - find one you can trust, that communicates well, and that shows you what to expect for process and price. S/he should back up suggested price with facts - recent sales data. If you want a referral, please email me (click on my pic) Best of luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer