How To... in 80306>Question Details

Bssssss, Other/Just Looking in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have, repeatedly, for several years...attempted to get OFF YOUR email list. Your system does not work correctly, and your customer service

Asked by Bssssss, Thousand Oaks, CA Thu Jan 26, 2012

represe I have, repeatedly, for several years...attempted to get OFF YOUR email list.

Your system does not work correctly, and your customer service representatives do not help.

Please see if you can take care of this for me...so that I don�t have to contact you, Peter Flint, Sami Inkinen, and Sean Aggarwal...again.

If you take care of this, I won�t have to do anything else.

My email address...to remove from your records is mail@bouldermarketplace.net

Thanking you in advance for your courtesy.

Marilyn Jorrie

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 80306

Answers

5
Go to your profile (upper right hand corner of the page), and click on "Notifications." Make appropriate changes to the check boxes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hi Marilyn

I'm terribly sorry that this has been such a difficulty. I've gone ahead and unsubscribed you from all Trulia emails. If that doesn't work and you continue to receive more, please post an update here so we can troubleshoot this further.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Dear Marilyn,

Good morning!
I'm sorry, but i do not have a mailing list for advertisement. My business is mostly by referrals. I do not send out any emails. I'm not sure what emails that you're getting, but i have not sent any emails to you. I do not have any service representative nor service company. If you could let me know what kind of emails, maybe you can forward the emails that you have received, I can try to help you.

Jung Lindas
well, the great irony here, is your are going to get more responses, not less.
You posted this question to the community forum. We, in the community, are all in the same position as you and are unable to help (we don't work for trulia)

Try contacting customer service at:
http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/

I have found them very receptive and I wish you luck. It sure sounds frustrating...