How To... in Alturas>Question Details

Ellie, Home Owner in Alturas, CA

I have a lot in MRE. I am planning a visit this summer (2012) in my RV. Can you recommend a well drilling contact?

Asked by Ellie, Alturas, CA Mon Nov 28, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, you can call Conners drilling or there is also a great guy named Tony Ewing. You can look them up in the Alturas phone book.

Hope this helped you out.

Have a great Holiday!
Nadene Berryessa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 28, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer