How To... in 02908>Question Details

Hsk57, Home Owner in 02908

I didn't fill up decleration of owner home-stead exemption in 2001, because I sign with RIHA that I will resident amy house for 1 year. Can I?

Asked by Hsk57, 02908 Mon Nov 29, 2010

get refu Can I ask for refund of 17% owner home-stead from past 8 year?

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 02908

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with Town Hall. Phone: 401.421.7740 Ext: 248, 249

Also try these links;
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer