How To... in Fort Collins>Question Details

Coco, Other/Just Looking in Fort Collins, CO

I and my boyfriend are visiting Fort Collins, CO this summer (late May-end of July). We are looking for a furnished 1 (or more) bedroom

Asked by Coco, Fort Collins, CO Wed Mar 17, 2010

apartment/condo/house. We have a lovely toypoodle (1 year ) coming with us. Let me know if anybody can help us to find a good home for us!

Answers

3
Is this to purchase or to rent? If you're looking to purchase, I don't see many furnished units for sale, but to lease, you may want to contact The Pier Apartments.

Best of luck, and feel free to e-mail at sean@rmfa.com if you need further information. Thanks!

Sean

Sean

Sean