How To... in Washington>Question Details

Nalgene, Other/Just Looking in Washington, DC

I am looking for a property management company in the Washington DC area--any recommendations?

Asked by Nalgene, Washington, DC Mon Aug 31, 2009

Answers

5
I just spoke with a guy at Corcoran Street Realty who is very knowledgeable and is very reasonable. Much cheaper than the other 5 people I called from this list. See their website below. Really recommend him, because it is hard to find someone smart that you can trust with such a big investment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 14, 2009
We use Sergio Herrera at Chatel Management. He has been managing our property for the last 3 yrs while we live abroad and is doing quite a good job.
Prudential Carruthers is throughout the Northern Virginia, DC and Baltimore areas. In addition to the high quality Real Estate services we're known for, we offer Property Managment and Resort Management services that are as specific or comprehensive as you'd like. You can contact us at 800-550-2364 or at the link below. Best of luck!
Hello:

If you are interested...my office in Georgetown has a very good property manager.

Dale House
Coldwell Banker
202 333-6100
The newest and best company I have had the pleasure of dealing with is Washington Property Management.
Just a very personable, friendly and highly professional attitude!