How To... in Quincy>Question Details

Corey phinney, Other/Just Looking in Quincy, MA

I am looking for a Real Estate Tutor? I have taken the course a few times at different places and the exam a few times. I want to hire a tutor so the

Asked by Corey phinney, Quincy, MA Mon Oct 24, 2011

0 votes Share Flag How To... in Quincy

Answers

6
Louis Wolfson’s answer
Heath,

Shame on you. I certainly hope your not the broker owner of a firm with people that work for you.

The real estate business is a business that we have all learned from someone more knowledgeable and successful then ourselves.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 9, 2011
I think you need to teach yourself how to pass. Unfortunately, the real estate business is not a business where people who are competing with you will teach you things you need to know. Passing the test is only the tip of the iceberg of what you actually need to know.
Your an idiot Heath! How about some encouragement? Your firm must suck. Attitude reflects leadership captain a-hole! If you need a starting place to go, call 617.466.2160 this will get you in the right direction. Your welcome!
Flag Fri Oct 24, 2014
what I did was study one months every day for an hour. I took all the practice tests in the back of the book. If I got an answer wrong I re- read the section. You just need to pass. The math isn't as important as the lead laws and agency.

I passed the first time, but I really put the effort in. My suggestion is to go to a bookstore and buy the self help test books.
I failed the test the first time because I waited 6 months from when I took the class to when I took the test so what I did was reread the entire text book "what was covered in class" then took the test again and I passed. If you need any additional assistance call me.
Where are you having trouble? Math, State, General
Have you tried all the practice tests and preparation materials given to you by the testing center and your class provider? There are some online tutoring programs to assist with test preparation also.