How To... in San Diego>Question Details

Jason Crump,…,  in San Diego, CA

I am just trying to bring in a few bucks via BPO. I have seen all the lists of companies; is the trick to sign up for as many as possible?

Asked by Jason Crump, J.D., San Diego, CA Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

2
Jason Crump, J.D.’s answer
I looked at reo prep, thanks for the suggestion. Both reo prep and Equator charge for coverage, is that the best way to get BPO work? At $50-$75 dollars a job and $4.80 per zip code seems like you would start to get diminishing returns...
Jason,

Better do some homework, Jason, because to enter into a purchase agreement is to create a binding legal contract. If not done properly, you may be creating huge problems for yourself unless you are financially well off and really don't mind buying multiple homes.

The trick is to understand the process, be familiar with that market you are wishing to purchase in, and finally be prepared to act quickly when the right property surfaces. Many buyers lose out on opportunity because they have not invested enough time preparing for the best opportunity.

We strongly recommend against multiple offers and looking for trick or gimmicks. Instead. prepare yourself, understand the process and be ready to "pounce" at the right time.